Sunday, August 2, 2009

needs chinese class

9 more working days.
was asked to extend the contract.
but i know myself too well to agree to this offer.
i'm more or less trying to wrap up my work already.
and yes, i do know it's a lil too early to even start "wrapping up"
but well, its hurtful to contain the excitement.

anyway, back to yesterday
it didnt help very much that he offered his concern for my nasal condition.
as much as i've personally tried to refrain myself, i lost it by saying things which i know i should never say.
dont be mistaken, i didnt say anything outrageous.
but all's well that ends well.
perhaps its a lesson learnt, we should really keep our distance.

was helping my mum to write out her grocery shopping list while she was trying to recall...
she challenged me to write them out in chinese (since i've confidently[now regretably,] announced i'm higher mt student)
and she said "washing liquid" which is xi2 wan3 ji4 in chinese. and out of these 3 words, i can only write "xi2"
and she said "mushrooms" which is xiang1 gu1 in chinese. and yes, you are prolly right, i can only write "xiang1"
in need of chinese class....
i suggested that maybe my mum should give me chinese spelling test on a weekly basis on basic conversational chinese.
yes, i'm THAT in need of help.

ah it's nine, i will get to bed.

day six.
you in your cave.
lets see how long it will last this time round.

No comments: